2270 E William St, Carson City, NV 89706 Carson City, NV 89701
HSS is hiring Housekeepers, Houseman, Driver for work at South Lake Tahoe.
This job requires people with the desire to work, grow and belong to an outstanding team. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, able to lift, pull and push up 25 pounds.
If you have passion for cleaning, you’re detailed and organized, if you’re a team player this job is right for you.
Please come to our hiring event on May 20th between 10am to 2pm at 2164 E William St, Carson City, NV 89701
Transportation will be provided to work.
Please bring to forms of ID’s for processing the new hire paperwork.
The cleanliness of a hotel or resort is one of the most important factors in ensuring great customer satisfaction. That is why we are looking to find hardworking employees to staff our hotels and resorts. We are seeking room attendants and housekeepers to join our team! You will perform a variety of light cleaning and organizing duties such as cleaning hotel rooms all while keeping a friendly demeanor.
HSS is the largest provider of staffing to hotels and resorts nationwide. We focus on luxury to mid-scale properties and are commitment to providing safe and dependable job opportunities for our associates.
Essential Job Functions for Room attendant/ Housekeeping/ Housekeeper:
- Clean the required number of rooms by shift based on hotel standard
- Make beds, change linens, clean toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, floors and sinks
- Maintain a friendly demeanor when interacting with guests, co-workers and property employees
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and demonstrate Service Passion
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
- Follow all company and regulatory policies
- Report lost and found to Internal Supervisor or Hotel Supervisor
- Ensure that rooms are cleaned to the hotel’s quality standards
Qualifications for Room attendant/ Housekeeper / Housekeeping:
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or janitorial experience preferred at least 3 months
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays are required
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality and is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.