Lakeville, MN 55044
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry! Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity! HSS is currently recruiting for an experience Line Cook for direct hire position for a busy local Restuarant in the Lakeville area . Pay: DOE Job Description JOB SUMMARY
Experienced line cook who can work in a fast paced, high volume, high quality kitchen. Must have at least five years working as a line cook in a full service scratch kitchen, valid id., and willingness to learn in order to ultimately become a Sous Chef.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Cooking high quality food at a fast pace with exceptional customer satisfaction. Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High volume
- 5+ years experience in full service scratch kitchen
- Skilled at all stations
- Food Service Handler's card preferred
- All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed professional appearance (specific standards available).
- Ability to read and speak English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of guests, clients, managers, employees, and the general public.
- Knowledge of the following foreign language not required, but desired: Spanish
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define and solve practical problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, mathematical or schedule form.