Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking a JANITORIAL Supervisor 3rd shift public areas in Biloxi Mississippi.
The Third Shift Supervisor serves as a liaison between team members and Operation and Assistant Manager. This position must display a warm and friendly demeanor, professional appearance and have the ability to manage the relationship with customers through constant supervision of job site.
- Supervise and inspect crew
- Daily walkthroughs at the end of the shift to assure work have been accomplished
- Resolve any issues or request from Manager or Assistant Manager on a timely manner.
- Train new employees
- Proper Chemical use and Safety
- Follow all HSS JANITORIAL procedures
- Proven experience of management in 3rd shift Janitorial in Hotel and Casino
- Service Oriented
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Able to perform 3rd shift inspections and training to employees
- Must have knowledge in cleaning on Hotels and Casin0.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Base Salary 28-30K per year
- Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, attractive PTO as part of your package
- Cell phone
- Lap Top computer
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business.
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.