Bilingual 3rd Shift Overnight - Janitorial Manager
BILINGUAL 3rd SHIFT JANITORIAL SUPERVISOR (Spanish/English) Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best commercial business. The Supervisor serves as a liaison between team members, HSS Task Force, Regional Directors, and clients. This position must display a warm and friendly demeanor, professional appearance and can manage the relationship with customers through constant supervision of job site. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building and developing relationships with site managers
- Supervise and inspect crew, manage schedules.
- Weekly walkthroughs with site managers.
- Resolve any issues or request from customer on a timely manner.
- Train new employees
- Proper Chemical use and Safety
- Complete any job task assigned by HSS leadership.
- Follow all HSS JANITORIAL procedures
- Proven experience of supervision in Janitorial, Third Shift (Public Areas, Floor Care, and Special Projects)
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Service Oriented
- Able to Assign Job Duties to team members.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Able to perform 3rd shift inspections and training to employees
- Must have knowledge in cleaning, chemical supplies and use of cleaning machines.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Basic computers skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, attractive PTO as part of your package
- Cell phone
- Lap Top computer, (If Necessary)
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business.
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you! Interested in other positions at HSS? Check out other positions at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ . HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.