Madison, Wisconsin Madison, WI 53703
The Supervisor serves as a liaison between team members, HSS Task Force, Regional Directors, and clients. This position must display a warm and friendly demeanor, professional appearance and can manage the relationship with customers through constant supervision of job site.
- Building and developing relationships with site managers
- Supervise and inspect crew, manage schedules.
- Weekly walkthroughs with site managers.
- Resolve any issues or request from customer on a timely manner.
- Train new employees
- Proper Chemical use and Safety
- Complete any job task assigned by HSS leadership.
- Follow all HSS JANITORIAL procedures
- Proven experience of supervision in Janitorial, Third Shift (Public Areas, Floor Care, and Special Projects)
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Service Oriented
- Able to Assign Job Duties to team members.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Able to perform 3rd shift inspections and training to employees
- Must have knowledge in cleaning, chemical supplies and use of cleaning machines.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Basic computers skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, attractive PTO as part of your package
- Cell phone
- Lap Top computer, (If Necessary)
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business.