Administrative assistant / Recruiter coordinator
1123 North Water Street, Suite 400 Milwaukee, WI 53202 Milwaukee, WI 53203
Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the industry leader in hospitality staffing across the nation. We service a large variety of hotels including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We currently have an entry level position with opportunity to develop into Full time Recruiter in our Branch for Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator. This is a full time job, Monday – Friday during office hours. This position reports to an Area Manager and provides support in all office duties and the recruiting process to rest of team. If you are passionate about servicing others and would like to start your career in staffing this opportunity is for you.
Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator job responsibilities:
- Provides support in the recruiting process at the branch, from coordinating and scheduling interviews for branch recruiters to managing postings in social media.
- Welcomes applicants, check them in and ensures we provide great customer service to our applicants.
- Conducts interviews if needed and assist with applications processing of new employees. The Administrative assistant / Recruiter coordinator provides weekly reporting on recruiting process to branch manager.
- Conducts applicant reference verification if needed
- Performs general clerical duties to include, but not limited to copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Keeps the branch organized and assists in special events, such as job fairs and open houses in Branch.
The Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator handles social media postings and updates for the branch with multiple job boards.
Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator requirements:
- Computer literate able to use facebook, Instagram and other software
- Must be Bilingual (English and Spanish) required
- Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- At least two 1 year experience in general office responsibilities and customer service role.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
Administrative Assistant / Recruiter Coordinator job responsibilities Benefits
- Hourly salary $12 to $14.00 an hour
- Upward career growth opportunities
- Benefits offered after 90 days ( Medical , dental)
- Paid time off