Job Category: Restaurant
Job Number: 488
Pay Rate: $ 45000.00 - $ 49000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for a Assistant General Manager for a fast food restaurant in the Dallas, TX area.
The expectation for an Assistant General Manager is that he/she will seek/strive to become a General Manager. The expectation is for this development to take no longer than 12-18 months and that the candidate is committed to being flexible with the location of available restaurants for promotion. In addition, development and performance thresholds will be established in line with the description below to assess the candidate’ s ability to perform in the General Manager role. Therefore, the position description for this role is similar to a General Manager.
- Overseeing operations for a designated fast food restaurant in coordination with the General Manager
- Develop and mentor your team to create growth opportunities
- Ensure a positive dining experience for your customers
- Monitor and reinforce food safety procedures
- Maximizing store sales and profit goals
- Sustaining strong P&L numbers for your location
- Autonomy over financial decisions in your restaurant
- Maintain QSC standards
- Ensure protection of Wendy's brand and assets
- Lead by example, portraying a positive attitude and demonstrating drive for results by going above and beyond for our customers
- College degree preferred
- 3-4 years of experience as a Shift/Assistant Manager in the restaurant industry, particularly in the quick-serve space
- Flexible work ability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced environment
- Proven talent and performance management skills
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending and kneeling
- Regular lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. As needed
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.G. Warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Passion for providing courteous service and dealing effectively with guests
- Interest in developing others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements