8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the only national company that provides full-service services to hotels across the USA. HSS will place you in a full-service hotel where you will love to go to work each day! Our clients host events, weddings and banquets so they need HSS to provide professional employees to serve food, serve beverages, and set up for these events.
HSS is seeking Banquet Servers to register and be available as needed for events in hotels throughout the week. You can choose the events you wish to work but you must be registered and hired to be called on to work HSS events. HSS allows all employees to register with multiple staffing agencies! HSS will NOT limit your events or your hours for being registered with other staffing agencies. Register with HSS today to have more event options and great pay!
Banquet Server Typical shifts are 4 pm - 12 am but may vary depending on the event. Pay range is $11.00-$13.50 per hour depending on your position and location of the event. HSS will provide you with your Texas Food Handler Certification for $10 after standard testing.
Banquet Server Job Duties:
- Serve event guests in a plated menu setting
- Lift and carry trays with 6-10 plated meals
- Anticipate guest needs (refill drinks, remove empty plates, clean spills, etc)
- Provide 5 star customer service
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor when interacting with banquet guests
- Maintain a neat and clean uniform
- Fulfill guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
**Must have required uniform for assigned event to work the event!
Contact our team today and work a great event this week! Call HSS at 210-775-1629 today!
Our office is located at 8301 Broadway Street, suite 416, San Antonio, TX 78209.
Banquet Server Job Requirements:
- Hotel experience serving plated meals and buffets preferred
- Lifting trays with up to 6-10 plated meals and providing table service
- Hotel experience with setting event dinner tables and bussing these tables required
- Lift up to 25 pounds and stand and walk throughout your shift
- Comply with background check and drug screen at time of interview
- Past good attendance and reliability; go to work each day when on the schedule
- Reliable transportation daily to and from work including Saturdays and Sundays
- ID proof to work legally in the USA; 2 forms of ID for job interview
- Good hygiene and professional attitude