Hilton Head Island,
Job Category: Hospitality
Job Number: 260
Pay Rate: $ 50000.00 - $ 60000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry! Named Best of Staffing by our clients we strive to hire the best people to provide the best overall service to our clients and look forward to talking to you!
We are currently recruiting a Bilingual Executive Housekeeper (Spanish/English) for our client located on Hilton Head Island.
EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
Supervises all housekeeping employees, hires new employees as needed, discharges employees when necessary and take disciplinary actions when policies are not followed. Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Schedules employees and assigns extra days off according to occupancy forecast. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department.Recruit and train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
Other Routine Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel/Resort.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Works to ensure department is working within Housekeeping Budget.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Approval of the Functional Manual of the department.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Supervise up to 10 employees
- Perform employee performance evaluations and ongoing coaching
- Daily inspection of hallways leading to guest rooms.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
- Immediately attending to guest requests.
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email direct@hssstaffing.Com
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.
- Minimum at least 10 years in housekeeping management in hotel; or 5 years in Timeshare/Vacation rental industry
- Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge including POS system knowledge and experience.
- Must have flexibility and open to work weekends and holidays.