Branch Manager (English/Spanish)
HSS are seeking a Branch Manager position for our Portland, Oregan.
Job purpose The Branch manager role will be a critical link between our clients and talent. Daily this role will lead the recruiting and interviewing process, will lead in the fulfillment of meeting client demands daily, and lead their team to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create recruiting plans to develop talent pool for future and existing opening. Recruiting plans will include a variety of sources in the community, online and through referrals.
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff adhere to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Manage market operations to budget targets for Revenue, Gross Profit, Expenses and Net Operating Income.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow market.
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with our staff, our talent and our clients.
- Ensure compliant office operations to include new hire application and compliance process.
- Develop staff through positive coaching, encouragement, ride-a longs, and role modeling client operations meetings at client locations.
- Providing the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices while maintaining HSS operations standards and profitability goals.
- Participating in networking events and organizations.
- Ensure timely and accurate placement of compliant talent.
- Administration of bookkeeping, data entry, reporting, billing etc. Associated with operation of office
- Accurate and timely completion of weekly payroll processing and administration.
- Meet all deadlines enforced by corporate office procedures or Vice President of Operations standards of excellence.
- Meet Revenue goals for branch; control branch costs based on cycle of revenue
- Support prospecting new clients by attending meetings when requested.
- Implement new accounts as required by terms of the contract and best practices.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Hospitality, HR, Accounting or other related field or equivalent work history.
- Must be fluent English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years within the staffing industry leading a branch or market or related job experience in Human resources, interviewing and or talent acquisition
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with 2 or more direct staff reports
- Previous experience in the hospitability industry is preferred
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite and computer systems
- Ability to travel in within territory daily as needed to meet client needs
- Constant periods sitting
- Writing and typing constantly
- Extended hours at a computer screen
- Must be able to read electronic documents of all types
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Car Allowance and Bonus Potential