Duties and responsibilities
- Create recruiting plans to develop talent pool for future and existing opening. Recruiting plans will include a variety of sources in the community, online and through referrals.
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff adhere to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Manage market operations to budget targets for Revenue, Gross Profit, Expenses and Net Operating Income.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow market.
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with our staff, our talent and our clients.
- Ensure compliant office operations to include new hire application and compliance process.
- Develop staff through positive coaching, encouragement, ride-a longs, and role modeling client operations meetings at client locations.
- Providing the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices while maintaining HSS operations standards and profitability goals.
- Participating in networking events and organizations.
- Ensure timely and accurate placement of compliant talent.
- Administration of bookkeeping, data entry, reporting, billing etc. Associated with operation of office
- Accurate and timely completion of weekly payroll processing and administration.
- Meet all deadlines enforced by corporate office procedures or Vice President of Operations standards of excellence.
- Meet Revenue goals for branch; control branch costs based on cycle of revenue
- Support prospecting new clients by attending meetings when requested.
- Implement new accounts as required by terms of the contract and best practices.
- 2+ years previous experience in the Food & Beverage, Restaurant/Bar industry including Banquet or Catering is preferred
- 2+ years within the staffing industry leading a branch or market or related job experience in Human resources, interviewing and or talent acquisition
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills in management or supervisor roles
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite and computer systems
- Ability to travel in within territory daily as needed to meet client needs
- Ability to be on call 24/7 to care for client and employees needs
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred but not required
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Annual Bonus Potential