Naperville, IL 60563
- Welcoming and providing personalized service to all guests.
- Assists guests by helping them to seat, pouring coffee, cleaning tables and also cleaning of dining and buffet area.
- Attend to hotel guest needs and requests.
- Must be aware of hotel menu items and beverage choices.
- Must know about the entire property, services, hours of operation, locations, near by places of interest etc.
- Prepare and consistently maintain dining area and supplies in a guest ready atmosphere.
- Preparing foods such as fruit and milk machines or dispensers.
- Responsible for stocking coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
- Ensure breakfast items are continually replenished and presented in an appealing manner.
- Setting out / arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, donuts, cereal, etc, for self-service.
- Wiping up spills and maintaining cleanliness of all appliances and counter space throughout the breakfast shift.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silverware prior to use.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the shift, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Any other duties around preparation, set up and service of the complimentary breakfast.
- Maintain the inventory of all breakfast products.
- Washing, wiping serving equipment and returning it to storage.
- Locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Returning reusable supplies to storage.
- Responsible for taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies for each day.
- Assist with closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations.
- Work as a team member in aspects such as: cleaning, side work, food preparation and storage.
- Close out shift by cleaning and restocking supplies for next day or shift.
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service at all times.
- Solve guest issues with professionalism and always maintain hospitable attitude.
- Any other duties as requested by restaurant supervisor / captain or manager.
one year of experience required
Service minded, friendly professional behavior.
Multi task, remain associate and guest service centric.
Good knowledge of Food and Beverage Service.
flexible hours. open availability. must work holidays and weekends.