3221 Nolensville Pike Nashville, TN 37211 Nashville, TN 37217
Hospitality Staffing Solutions, LLC - Nashville, TN is currently looking for reliable candidates to work in the following positions:
- Breakfast Attendant
We are seeking Breakfast Attendant to join our team!
You like early mornings, making people happy and sending them off to start their day with a healthy breakfast and a spring in their step. You know how to make people feel welcome, offering both a smile and a breakfast buffet which is clean and fresh and to your hotel standard to ensure food safety.
We have several locations all around Nashville / Opry / Brentwood / Downtown Nashville / Nashville Aiport
Essential Job Functions for Breakfast Attendant :
- Be an Early Riser - arriving at work on time to get the buffet set up, preparing all foods and keeping breakfast (and lunch when needed) full and attractive throughout the meal period. As the restaurant closes, all cleaning duties – polish the buffet, cleaning the floors, tables, etc. - is also part of your role as is keeping the breakfast storage/supply areas clean and stocked.
- Be a Host – pouring coffee, helping the guest as needed, answering questions, offering a friendly smile – and maybe even the weather forecast.
- Be a Server – keep your area clean – both the buffet as well as all the tables by bussing and clearing tables and breaking down the buffet.
Benefits / Pay rates for Breakfast Attendant
- Pay rate: $11 - $13 per hour
- medical benefits are offered
- Opportunity to make Overtime in high season
- We offer a Free Meal depending on the hotel as well as Free parking
- Full time and part-time options
We are conducting interviews and hires now, please don't miss the opportunity to work for a great hotel and working environment as a Breakfast Attendant position.
Job Type in Housekeeping: Full-time and part-time
APPLY NOW you could be working by the end of this week!!