Fort Worth, TX 76123
Set-up and breakdown breakfast items.
- Greet and acknowledge guests as they arrive.
- Bus and clean tables.
- Straighten chairs and properly arrange the furniture.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area.
- Restock drink and food items and other supplies (e.g., plastic ware, napkins) according to standards.
- Make fresh coffee as needed.
- Empty trash receptacles.
- Thank guests as they depart.
- At the close of the complimentary breakfast, bus and clean all tables, clean and mop the breakfast area, empty the trash receptacles, store or dispose of all drinks, food items and supplies in accordance with operating standards and health codes.
- Clean all equipment and properly store it according to standards.
- Receive supplies, date and rotate stock. Complete and record inventory on inventory sheet and follow hotel
- Texas Food Handler Certified is a MUST
TEXAS Food Handler Certified