Omaha Nebraska 68132 Omaha, NE 68132
Summary of Job for Breakfast attendant:
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the largest staffing firm in the US specialized in Hospitality. We are currently looking for high energy, reliable individuals that are passionate for service to work as Breakfast attendant at a hotel in the Omaha area.
Essential Job Functions for Breakfast attendant:
Breakfast attendants prepare breakfast area prior to opening service to guests, this includes arranging juices, coffee and other meals in the buffet as well as putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement.
Carrying trays, serving guests and cleaning up at the event's conclusion
Good communication is important, as is being able to follow directions efficiently and meeting the physical demands of the job. A positive attitude on the job is also essential.
Breakfast attendant must adhere to health and safety standards at all times, even when closing down at the end of each shift, which may include breaking down the table set up and taking tablecloths and linens to the laundry.
Qualifications for Breakfast attendant:
- Must have schedule flexibility to work any day of the week for at least 8 hours.
- Shift starts at 5:30 AM to Noon. There might be some additional chores after each shift
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess a true desire to satisfy the needs of others – Service Passion
- Customer service or server experience is preferable
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for Breakfast attendant:
Must meet company and hotel grooming standards
- Ability to perform all duties as instructed in training and by supervisor
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move moderate distances
- Must be able to carry heavy trays of food, dishes, and glassware
- Must wear safety shoes to avoid slips and falls
- Must be able to work under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently
Pay 12.00 and hour
Drug Test and background check will be required