8301 Broadway , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the only national staffing company that provides services to hotels across the USA. HSS will place you in a full-service hotel where you will love to go to work each day and grow your career. HSS is seeking line cooks and prep cooks for a restaurant located off of Harry Wurzbach Rd. If you have kitchen hotel experience and you enjoy preparing food in large quantities, call us today!
Prep Cook Line Cook Job Requirements:
- Cooking in hotel kitchen preferred; restaurant experience required
- Must have basic knife skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds and stand and walk all day
- Comply with background check and drug screen at time of interview
- Past employment references with good attendance and reliability
- Reliable transportation daily to and from work every day
- ID proof to work legally in the USA
- Good hygiene and professional attitude
Prep Cook Additional Information:
- Hourly pay is $15.00-$16.00 per hour based on experience
- Must be flexible with work hours
Call HSS Today at 210-775-1629. Se Habla Espanol. Texas – must have food handlers certificate or HSS can test you for this for $10.
HSS is currently looking for cooks to join our awesome team. Cooks are responsible for the preparation of food in a timely, efficient and consistent manner. We are looking for candidates who are reliable, driven, positive and enjoy working in a friendly, fast paced energetic environment. Full time and part time positions available.
-Prepare and cook all menu items
-Keep food orders flowing continuously
-Maintain a clean and sanitary work area including tables, floors, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, refrigeration equipment, etc.
-Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
-Flexible schedule required (AM and PM shifts).
-Serve Safe or equivalent certification preferred.
-Knowledge in knife cuts and proper culinary techniques required.
-Minimum of 2 years of kitchen experience required.
-Must be able to pass a background check.
Please call us at 210-775-1629 to schedule an interview.
Our office is located at 8301 Broadway, Suite 416. We are open Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM.
Se habla espanol, solo el ingles indispensable.