Job Category: Accounting
Job Number: 431
Pay Rate: $ 55000.00 - $ 65000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
We are currently seeking an Director of Accounting and Finance for a direct hire position with our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
We are looking for someone with prior Restuarant or Beverage (Brewery) experience.
The Director, Accounting & Finance is responsible for all accounting & finance functions, including but not limited to, the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing, projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities; assist in developing and maintaining internal controls, delivering timely and transparent operational and financial reporting, and providing analytics, advice and recommendations to help leadership make informed decisions to reduce costs, enhance controls and achieve goals and expansion plans. They should have substantive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures and will be involved in continuing to lay the foundation to improve and enhance all accounting activity.
- Manage month, quarter, and year end closing activities; book & review all entries and accruals
- Ensure account balances are properly reconciled and analyzed in accordance with the assigned level of frequency
- Reconcile and resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare actual headcount report on a monthly basis for overhead reporting
- Prepare monthly reporting package including financial statements, executive summary and relevant financial & operational metrics of the business performance
- Prepare budgets & forecasts and ad-hoc analysis
- Provide comprehensive analytical and reporting support, identifying opportunities to impact operational/financial results, make changes to processes, and support strategic initiatives
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- You have a Bachelor’ s Degree with a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in Accounting/Finance; CPA preferred
- You have Industry experience in food/beverage/spirits accounting and finance (preferred)
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering