Executive Head Chef
Houston, TX 77055
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry! HSS is currently recruiting for an Executive (Head) Chef for a direct position with our client in the Houston (Katy) area. PAY DOE 40-50K DOE some flexibility Hours: M-F 9am-6pm JOB Description: Our client is looking for a successful chef that thrives in a catering environment.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience with management responsibility.
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate (required)
- Ensure proper repair, maintenance, and sanitation of the kitchen.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Inventory and cost control
- Outgoing personality, charisma, and someone who can present well with guests, and media
- Asian cuisine experience is a plus.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Develop creative menu options
- Must be able to train other kitchen staff
- Create kitchen manual for operation
- Extensive skill, knowledge and experience in all aspects of the kitchen operation
- Deliver the highest quality service to guests at all time
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity! Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com. HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.