Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel/Resort.
- Ensure that rooms and condominiums are made as per company standard.
- Works to ensure department is working within Housekeeping Budget.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Assist Purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Approval of the Functional Manual of the department.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Supervise up to 40 employees
- Perform employee performance evaluations and ongoing coaching
- Daily inspection of hallways leading to guest rooms.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors/ Executives.
- Immediately attending to guest requests.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills,
- Minimum at least 10 years in housekeeping management in hotel Vacation rental industry
- Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Housekeeping software
- Must have flexibility to work weekends and holidays.