San Antonio, TX 76950
HSS seeks experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor for long term ‘LIVE ON PROPERTY' opportunity with employee housing in Sonora Texas, approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio.
Candidates must be super star employees with great references.
This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies
- Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, and safety.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
Resort and Job Information:
• Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a resort environment.
• On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
• Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQ pit area.
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
• Bus Transportation offered at cost between major cities and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
• Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.
Contact HSS by phone or text to (210) 775-1629.
8301 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209-2006, United States