Fast Food Store Manager
Chaska, MN 55318
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. To staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales. • Plans special events and promotions.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of two (2) years in a restaurant environment, experience in supervising and training staff.
- Serv Safe Certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience at a quick service, fast food or restaurant environment
- Ability to work 45 hours a week and have a flexible schedule to work 7am-4pm or 6am-3pm including weekends
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally