Food Service Director
Manager of operations, responsible for developing and executing strategy to meet operating and financial goals. Leads the operations of food service accounts by ensuring areas of responsibility meet objectives and client expectations.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service using our clientss standard model. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Adopt our cleints process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity! Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com. HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.