Food and Beverage Supervisor
8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Event Staffing is the only national company that provides full-service services to hotels across the USA. HSS will place you in a full-service hotel where you will love to go to work each day!
HSS seeks experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor for long term ‘LIVE ON PROPERTY' opportunity with employee housing in Sonora Texas, approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio.
Candidates must be super star employees with great references. This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
Food and Beverage Supervisor Duties:
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to provide optimum service.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies
- Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, and safety.
- Assist with banquet setup/breakdown, serving, and other duties as needed.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
Resort and Job Information:
- Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a resort environment.
- On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
- Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQpit area.
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
- Bus Transportation offered at low cost between resort and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.
Contact HSS by phone or text to (210) 775-1629.
Office Address: 8301 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209-2006, United States
- Must Have at least 1-2 years of Food and Beverage supervisory/managerial experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to live on property.
- Must have active TABC and Food Handler.
- Must comply with a drug test and background screen.
- Must provide 2 foms of ID at the time of the interview.
- Must bring specific clothing items (not provided by HSS).