Front Desk Agent
Miami, FL 33101
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2021 let us help you find your next opportunity! HSS is currently recruiting for a Front Desk Agent for our client in Miami, this is a direct hire opportunity! Pay DOE starts at 13-15 Hours: Must be able to work weekends JOB SUMMARY: Welcomes and registers guests, establishes credit, directs guests to room, relays messages, answers questions about services, maintains and updates records, obtains payments, makes reservations, secures valuables. FRONT DESK DUTIES:
- Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
- Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration,
- assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles,
- packages, etc.
- Provides concierge duties to guest by answering inquiries regarding hotel and other
- services guest may require, such as entertainment, business, shopping, and travel.
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data.
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
- Makes hotel and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking
- availability, confirming requirements.
- Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes
- Rapport and projects professional tone.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- Advance cashiering skills
- 1-2 years experience as a Front Desk Agent preferred
- Must possess strong organizational skill.
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of PMS operating system
- Ability to cope with stress, showing self-control during extreme situations
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Lift up to ten (10) pounds, unassisted
- Sit and/or stand for long periods.