Our client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their Front Desk team. The successful candidate will be welcoming with friendly attitude, be team orientated, be efficient and a good problem solver. Hours include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted / fulfilled and accurate information is established.
* Maintain an up to date working knowledge of all hotel amenities as well as any special events.
* Interact with team in a professional manner, assisting other departments
* Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Hotel policies.
* Maintain house bank and handle all checks and cash according to Hotel policies and procedures.
* Communicate all pertinent information to Managers and Supervisors.
* Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
* Answer the telephone in a professional manner and assist guests with any questions, directions to the property etc.
Answer incoming calls promptly and provide guest with information on accommodations that would best suit their vacation needs. Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors.
- Enter all inquiries into the appropriate customer database.
- Address guest and vendor issues or concerns independently or assist/refer to appropriate Lead Agent or Supervisor.
- Provide rental property owners with unit booking information.
- Provide guest services personnel at assigned properties check-in schedules and any other pertinent information.
- During evening hours, and on weekends, assist guests with after hours check-in procedures and emergency phone calls.
- Assist callers with general questions or complaints they may have.
HS diploma or equivalent required
Prior customer service/sales experience required
Prior hospitality experience preferred
Prior call center experience preferred
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/