2175 Ashley Phosphate Rd , North Charleston, SC 29406 Charleston, SC 29412
The duties of a janitor and floor tech include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dust mopping
- Damp mopping
- Emptying trash
- Cleaning ashtrays
- Spot cleaning walls
- Spot cleaning carpet
- Vacuuming carpet
- Cleaning rest rooms
- Cleaning glass and desk tops
- Performing other similar and related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Report to work on time.
- Sign in or clock in and assemble your supplies and equipment.
- Empty office trash containers and empty and clean ashtrays.
- Dust and spot clean flat surfaces, such as desktops, filing cabinets, tabletops, etc.
- Complete the following tasks on the prescribed day:
- Dust mop and spot mop floors.
- Spot clean and vacuum carpet.
- Fill rest room dispensers and empty rest room trash containers.
- Sweep rest room floors.
- Clean rest room fixtures.
- Mop rest room floors.
- Return equipment and supplies to closet and prepare for the next day’s work. Closet must be clean and neat.
- Dispose of trash, turn off lights, and lock doors as instructed by supervisor.
- Sign out or clock out.
- Always working with PRIDE!