General Manager (QSR)
San Diego, CA 92103
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more.
HSS is currently seeking a General Manager (GM) for our client in San Diego, CA. This will be working directly with our client as their new GM.
As a General Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of a Quick Service Restaurant and Drive-In to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the Client site. you are accountable for the site and its operations.
- Hiring, training, managing, supervising, directing, and developing Great People ready to serve a experience to every guest
- Demonstrating a Fair, Firm, Fun leadership approach, and leading by example
- Managing a profit and loss statement to exceed expectations every week, month, and year
- Swiftly resolving employee concerns with a thoughtful approach
- Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
- Setting expectations and providing clear and continuous feedback
- Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
- Understanding how to use metrics to evaluate Drive-In performance and make necessary improvements
- Getting out in the community, making a difference, and growing sales for your Drive-In and the brand
- Maintaining and enforcing safety and sanitation standards
- Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Prior management experience; restaurant or retail industry highly preferred (subject to franchise discretion)
- Accountability - Maintaining high standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency - trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly in a timely manner
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competitive industry salary
- Vacation/Sick pay
- Rain instant pay (Get paid for half your shift right after you clock out!)
- Monthly bonus eligibility
- Employee discounts
- Job training
- Advancement opportunities
- Major company sponsored Health Insurance Plans
Interested in additional opportunities visit us at:
Having problems applying? Please send us your resume directly to search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.