Job Category: HSS DIRECT
Job Number: 1366
Pay Rate: $ 60000.00 - $ 85000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry! HSS Is currently seeking a General Manager for a client located in a remote Northern Minnesota. The location is a remote a successful candidate is some that enjoys the outdoors! If located outside the area, housing maybe provided until relocation can be done. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Qualifications:* Minimum 2-3 years hotel/resort management experience in addition to other professional work experiences that demonstrate leadership capabilities* Familiar with Northern Minnesota area* Familiar with vendor management and construction and maintenance issues* Professional verbal and written communication skills* Strong organizational and time management skills* Exceptionally strong customer service orientation* Strong Computer Skills: Word, Excel, and Outlook Interested in additional opportunities visit us at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ Having problems applying? Please send us your resume directly to TATEAM@HSSSTAFFING.Com HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Manage the resources of the property including staff, building, infrastructure, and condo units.
- Interface with customers to ensure excellent customer service and add value to the vacation experience of our guests and condominium owners.
- Establish and monitor sales/marketing efforts to drive occupancy based on revenue targets.
- Create project lists and schedules, negotiate contracts and work orders, oversee projects.
- Oversee front desk staff and field inquiries for group sales, conferences, and banquets.
- Assure that maintenance and housekeeping tasks are completed, all grounds are kept clean and presentable, and repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Follow and ensure accurate financial accounting procedures.
- Assist in coordinating, planning and participating in special events as required.
- Provide leadership and direction to department heads to ensure that all matters and tasks are handled in a timely manner and guest expectations are met;review all department heads' performance at minimum once a year.
- Monitor and control budgets and P&L with ownership group to ensure established goals for revenue, operational expenses and labor costs are met.
- Oversee the recruiting, training, scheduling, and supervision of all personnel including disciplinary actions and terminations when appropriate.
- Quickly and effectively address issues which would adversely affect the operation of the resort or guest satisfaction.
- Enforce resort rules and standards. Resolve guest complaints.