8301 Broadway , suite 416 Sonora, TX 76950
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
HSS seeks Housemen for long term ‘LIVE ON PROPERTY' opportunity with FREE employee housing in West Texas at JL Bar Ranch & Resort in Sonora, Texas.
Resort is Located 1-mile NE off the Allison Rd (Exit 412), from Interstate 10. This is approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio. Candidates must be super star employees with great references. This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
Houseman Job Details:
-Stock room attendant carts with supplies
-Pull linens from hotel room beds
-Discard all trash from rooms and public areas of hotel
-Assist with public area cleaning as necessary
-Assist with special hotel cleaning and maintenance projects
-Assist with grounds upkeep in and around the hotel
Houseman Job Requirements:
-Cleaning or general labor experience
-Lift up to 50 pounds and stand and walk all day
-Comply with background check and drug screen at time of interview
-Past employment references with good attendance and reliability
-Reliable transportation daily to and from work every day
-ID proof to work legally in the USA
-Good hygiene and professional attitude
- Full-time hours each week; overtime is paid over 40 hours.
- Free, on-property living provided with gender-specific, shared bedroom space with full countertop area with 2 sinks, closet space and a private bath/shower area. Rooms have flat screen TV, free WIFI, small refrigerator and coffee maker, all sheets, linens, towels and basic necessities.
- Committed couples may share a private room.
- Fully furnished housing for all employees is at NO COST with a 6-month project commitment.
- 3 meals per day in employee break area for only $10 per week.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration and purchase uniform tops through payroll deduction.
- Employees may drive own car to resort or arrive in San Antonio, Texas where bus or van transportation will be provided for a fee for transport to the resort.
- Weekly transportation at no cost provided to the closest town for shopping; having a vehicle is not necessary.
Hablamos espanol, solo el ingles basico esta bien.