Job Category: Information Technology
Job Number: 457
Pay Rate: Open
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for a Hotel General Manager for an upscale hotel in the Cape Cod, MA area.
The General Manager will be responsible for ensuring optimal performance and continuous growth. This position coordinates, directs and manages all employees and operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction and efficiency.
- Ensure property remains in compliance while adhering to local, state and federal laws
- Maintain the highest quality of staff through effective hiring, retention, coaching, succession planning and training
- Ensure the property is well maintained via regular inspections and preventative maintenance
- Manage inventory, operating expenses and hotel room sales to drive revenue targets
- Partner with marketing and support staff to develop and implement creative promotions and campaigns
- Maintain relationships with the local community, social connections and partnerships to increase the property’ s visibility within the local market (Chamber of Commerce, Hotel Assn, CVB, etc.)
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 2-3 years' experience in a managerial or supervisory role in the hotel industry
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Management or Business Administration preferred; Associate’ s Degree required
- Experience in front office, housekeeping and maintenance is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite; knowledge of RoomMaster and yield management a plus
- Knowledge of mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems a plus