Augusta, Georgia Augusta, GA 30813
Responsible for cleaning guest rooms while providing great customer service. Accountable for cleaning required number of rooms, making beds as assigned, training other housekeepers, changing linens, cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors. Works with cleaning chemicals and housekeeping equipment. Ensures that rooms are cleaned to standard operating and quality procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Cleans the required number of rooms by shift.
- Makes beds, changes linens, cleans toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, floors and sinks.
- Ensures that rooms are cleaned to required quality hotel standards.
- Smiles and is friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
- Anticipate customer’s needs, provides extra towels or amenities to hotel guests.
- Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Follows all company and regulatory policies.
- Reports lost and found to Hotel supervisor
- Works weekends and holidays.
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or customer service experience preferred.
- Must have schedule flexibility for both shifts, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must meet company and hotel grooming standards.
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Ability to perform all duties as instructed on training.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds