https://www.hssstaffing.com/ Atlanta, GA 30303
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping and mopping floors in guest rooms, offices, hallways and reception areas
• Dust and polish furniture in rooms and lobbies and ensure that all fixtures such as lights and chandeliers are cleaned properly
• Vacuum carpets and rugs in rooms and other hotel areas and occasionally shampoo them according to provided instructions
• Wash and sanitize bathrooms and replenish supplies such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper and towels
• Mix cleaning agents in appropriate portions and ensure that they are safely used and stored according to safety policies and procedures of the hotel
• Empty ashtrays and waste bins and ensure that all waste material is properly and safely disposed of
• Check stock levels of cleaning and sanitizing supplies and equipment and create and maintain effective liaison with suppliers for prompt delivery of both
• Create and maintain detailed inventory of cleaning supplies according to specified rules and regulations
• Ascertain that laundry services are properly coordinated for all guests to minimize complaints and dissatisfaction
• Accept complaints and suggestions in a graceful manner and ensure that they are addressed according to protocol
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Ability to pass a Background and Drug check.