Traverse City, MI 49684
• Provide general housekeeping for both the Community and individual resident apartments.
• Duties include: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way, common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident apartments.
• Resident apartments require: cleaning and defrost refrigerators (as needed); cleaning and checking heat system filters, etc., changing of bed and linens, ensuring adequate linen supplies are in each apartment. Turning of mattresses (with assistance) as necessary and emptying waste baskets.
Deep cleaning of apartments as needed, focusing on carpets, plants, pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures. • Launder all linens in onsite laundry facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical strength and stamina to work extended periods.