Housekeeper NEEDED in ST. LOUIS, MO
Saint Louis, MO 63005
Summary of Job:
Housekeepers contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Housekeeper creates an experience for hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning Hotel guest rooms while providing great customer service.
They are accountable for cleaning the required number of rooms, making beds, changing linens, and cleaning toilets, sinks and mirrors. Housekeepers ensure that rooms are cleaned to standard operating and quality procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Clean the required number of rooms by shift
- Make beds, change linens, clean toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, floors and sinks
- Maintain a friendly demeanor when interacting with guests, co-workers and property employees
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and demonstrate Service Passion
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
- Follow all company and regulatory policies
- Report lost and found to Internal Supervisor or Hotel Supervisor
- Ensure that rooms are cleaned to the hotel’s quality standards
- High School diploma or GED preferred, but not necessary
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or customer service experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must meet company and hotel grooming standards
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
- Ability to perform all duties as instructed
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds