Housekeeper Supervisor/ Inspector
75201 , Dallas Dallas, TX 75201
Housekeeper Supervisor/ Inspector ! If you want to work in a hotel in or around Downtown Dallas, call HSS today at 214-919-4496 to get started!
HSS is hiring every day for hotel jobs! Rate $12.50, we offers long-term placements with our clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees the responsibilities of the Housekeeping Department including Room Cleaning, Public Area Cleaning, Laundry & Guest laundry services.
- Maintains high standards in all aspects of internal and external service.
- Promotes unity and teamwork throughout the department.
- Actively participates in all aspects of Housekeeping operations, including Room cleaning, Room inspections, deep cleaning, Laundry and Public areas.
- Communicates with guests in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Supervises Housekeeping teams to maximize the guest experience, exceed expectations and efficiently complete daily departmental objectives.
- Supports environmental commitments by having the knowledge, skills and values to be a leader in the global goal of “greening” the hospitality industry.
- Closely monitors day-to-day operations.
- Ensures all service standards are met and adhered to.
- Regularly inspects public areas and guestrooms.
- Facilitates consistent quality of service to exceed guest expectations.
- Supervises performance, attendance, appearance and conduct of staff.
- Works with Engineering and Front Office to maximize guest satisfaction.
- Attends weekly departmental meeting as necessary.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Housekeeping.
- Minimum of 6 months plus experience in as an Inspector.
- Prior guest relations training.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning products.