Job Category: HSS OUTSOURCE
Job Number: 312
Pay Rate: $ 30000.00 - $ 30000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
HSS is currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor for in the Downtown Chicago area.
The Housekeeping Supervisor could be a full time position that will be responsible for some daily operations, supervising HSS associates and overall customer satisfaction in the Housekeeping department of the hotel assigned by the Account Supervisor or Area Manager.
- training and execution of the brand standards of the hotel assigned (optional)
- daily morning meetings
- manage call offs with Account Supervisor
- daily inspection process for GRA’ s
- guest requests
- report any disciplinary issues to Account Supervisor
- key control – (Optional)
- ensuring Staff members follow all Policies and Procedures as it relates to Safety, Security and Associate property behavior
- Follow up on Signing logs/ Punch in / out – timesheets.
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish (optional)
- Service Oriented- experience in Housekeeping positions in a full service hotel is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and writing.
- Able to work on weekends
- 6 years Experience in a supervisory position is a plus.
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Hourly pay.
- Eligible to participate in a healthcare benefits program for the field hourly employee on the first of the month following completion of 60 days, in accordance with the provisions of the plan documents.
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business
- Ongoing training and development
- Upward Career growth opportunities.