7111 Harwin Drive, Houston, TX 77036 , Suite 282 Houston, TX 77036
HSS is searching for talented personnel to supervise our housekeeping staff. We pride ourselves in keeping an organized and efficient housekeeping team. A housekeeping supervisor will watch over cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms in hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, and similar establishments. Some tasks may include assigning duties, inspect work, and investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment and take corrective action.
The Internal Supervisor is a full-time position and is responsible for some daily operations, supervising HSS associates and overall customer satisfaction. This individual works in the Housekeeping department of the hotel and reports to the Account Supervisor.
The Internal Supervisor ensures that the company meets all compliance standards and customer service needs. Responsibilities include recording inspection results, resolving customer complaints and orientation of new employees. Their role also includes duties such as making schedules and managing call-offs of staff. The Internal Supervisor is the primary contact between HSS employees and hotel managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Internal Supervisors must possess excellent organizational skills and be detail-orientated. Being able to work in a fast-paced environment, make sound decisions and utilize good judgment benefits people in this position. Internal Supervisors need to be able to multi-task, establish priorities and communicate well with others. Having knowledge of computers and software programs, such as Excel, PowerPoint and MSWord is preferred. Internal Supervisors are expected to be familiar with housekeeping standards and current practices.
Train and execute the brand standards of the hotel assigned (optional based on the property)
- Conduct daily morning meetings
- Manage call offs with Account Supervisor
- Execute daily inspection process for GRA’s
- Manage guest requests
- Report any disciplinary issues to Account Supervisor
- Key control – (Optional based on property)
- Ensure HSS
- staff members follow all policies and procedures as they relate to safety, security and behavior standards established by the hotel
- Follow up on signing logs/ punch in / out – timesheets or clocks.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning and/or customer service experience
- 1-year experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a full-service luxury hotel a plus
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish (optional based on market)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Must meet company and hotel grooming standards
HSS is the largest provider of staffing to hotels and resorts nationwide. We focus on luxury to mid-scale properties and are committed to providing safe and dependable job opportunities for our associates.