Fort Worth, TX 76102
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast-paced position.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual English Spanish is a must with excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays