Jackson, WY 83001 US
Our client is an elite luxurious ranch which features multiple luxury accommodations. This is a 5-STAR position that will be managing and supervising a small housekeeping staff. It requires an excellent work ethic, professionalism, an EXCELLENT eye for detail, self-starter, working independently and with team members. At times you will be working closely with guests, so this requires a pleasant, great attitude, and a neat appearance.
Candidates must have a desire and willingness to work as a team within the housekeeping team, maintenance, and ranch management. This position is located in the Jackson Hole, Wyoming area and comes with a market compensation structure with benefits.
There is no lodging provided at this time, however close housing options are in Jackson, Thayne or Alpine, WY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise a small (5-8) housekeeping staff working directly with maintenance teams and ranch management staff
- Bi-Lingual preference but must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work during peak and non-peak hours when requested with ability to flex on schedule and seasonal requirements
- Sweep, mop, or vacuum all indoor and outdoor common areas according to the Standard Operating Procedure and as assigned by supervisor
- Deep cleaning required during non-peak season times during the year
- Cleaning all aspects of each property on the ranch including dining, grocery stocking in all common areas and outdoor bathroom facilities
- Stocking rooms with clean linens and amenities and making beds to standards
- Conducting daily room inspections for any issues working with the maintenance team on maintenance needs, and reporting any damages and/or maintenance needs found in the guest rooms to the front desk and management team
- Restock linens and amenities throughout accommodations
- Strip out-going accommodations and processes laundry for our laundry service
- Conducting detailed cleaning projects periodically
- Take trash to the designated receptacles
- Perform weekly inventories and inform supervisor of supply needs
- Report any needed repairs to supervisor in timely manner
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Fulfill additional tasks as needed and defined by the ranch management or owners
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Valid Driver' s License
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in a leading/supervisory housekeeping role primarily in 5-star luxurious hospitality resort, hotel, luxury ranch or dude ranch.
- 2-4 years of experience managing small teams of housekeeping staff.
- Must have the ability to articulate and communicate with high-end clientele.
- Ability to use radio/pager and respond in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision and focus attention on details.
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guest and company information.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to lift and or move 15lbs and occasionally lift or move 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and move frequently from area to area.
Interested in additional opportunities visit us at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ Having problems applying? Please send us your resume directly to TATEAM@HSSSTAFFING.Com
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.