HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for multiple Housekeeping Managers for a large hotel in the New York, NY area.
• Assists in leading and coaching the Housekeeping team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results.
• Helps to oversee all Housekeeping operations.
• Assists in organization of Housekeeping Department to ensure superior service standards are maintained at all times.
• Will be responsible for supervising employees, following up on all work performed and collecting data for employee development.
• Assist in all reporting and working with front desk to ensure proper reporting of room status.
• Helps to ensure the effective utilization and productivity of all employees including staff planning, training and development.
• Assists with scheduling of Housekeeping Department employees.
• Helps to ensure a clean and SAFE working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health and safety.
• Assists in training employees in proper Safety techniques.
• Assists employees and guests with concerns or issues they may have in a friendly, professional manner
• Minimum of 2-3 years prior experience in a Housekeeping Managerial position, preferably in New York City (must have Union experience)
• Must be flexible with scheduling, including nights, overnights, weekends and holidays
• Strong leadership skills
• Knowledge of Opera and Hotel Expert
• Results oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with strong written and verbal communication abilities.
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Creative and effective team player, possessing a high degree of professionalism, strong communication, interpersonal and administrative skills; ambition, drive and determination
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.