Housekeeping Supervisor Hiring NOW!!
Chicago, IL 60607
The Housekeeper Supervisor will be an integral member and leader of the company’s cleaning and housekeeping staff.
Main responsibilities will include:
Overseeing assigned housekeeping personnel Coordinating schedules, documentation, and various reporting procedures Must be hands-on and willing to support all team members in all departments and ensure guest satisfaction. Recruit, interview and train team members. Training, and supervising new and existing staff on quality standards, procedures, and proper cleaning protocols Making recommendations to account managers regarding improved process and procedures Attending meetings and performing other duties as needed.
REQUIRED Effective communication and leadership skills; Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED Prior supervisory and management experience strongly preferred Reliable means of transportation, and willingness to travel as needed Organized and deadline-driven
Responsibilities include recording inspection results, resolving customer complaints and orientation of new employees. Their role also includes duties such as making schedules and managing call offs of staff. The Internal Supervisor is the primary contact between HSS employees and hotel managers.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or customer service experience
- 1 year experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a full service hotel a plus
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays
- Must meet company and hotel grooming standards
- Competitive hourly wage
- Eligible to participate in a healthcare benefits program after 60 days of employment
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of the business
- Ongoing training and development
- Upward career growth opportunities