HSS is recognized as the industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide.
We are currently looking for an Housekeeping Supervisor.
POSITION SUMMARY: Supervises all housekeeping employees, plans and assigns work assignments, give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping personal work assignment and requisition supplies.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
Supervises all housekeeping employees. Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly. Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff. Maintains a time log book of all employees within the department. Inspect room to ensure they meet company standards.
Train new employees. Assigns new employees to work with experienced help. Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and help to make sure they are following procedures.
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Attending and resolving guest complaints.
- Verification of supplies consignments.
- Organize on-the job training.
- Supervise up to 25 employees
Other Routine Responsibilities:
- Daily inspection of hallways leading to guest rooms.
- Immediately attending to guest requests.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills.
- Minimum at least 6 months in housekeeping supervising.
- Must have flexibility and open to work weekends and holidays.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, relocation assistance
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.