Human Resource (HR) Generalist - Bilingual (Spanish)
Santa Ana, CA 92705
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting all geographic regions and corporate. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy interpretation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance. Essential Functions
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Manages benefits administration, including reporting, reconciling invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Assists with filing EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Travels to local branches as needed for training, investigations, etc
- Investigates Ethic Hotline reports
- Assists with employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts.
- Assists with the Great Place to Work Committee and other employee engagement activities.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Lead new hire orientation calls
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Solid knowledge of CA employment law including Sick Pay
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
- Ethical Practice.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management
- Experience with E-Verify and I-9 process
- Work with 300+ Remote employees
- Good Communication skills dealing with all levels of the organization CEO down