Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking a Bi-lingual (Spanish) HR Generalist for our LA or Orange County to work as an extenstion of our corporate office for the west coast.
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting all geographic regions and corporate. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy interpretation, recruitment/employment, and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Manages benefits administration, including reporting, reconciling invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Assists with filing EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Travels to local branches as needed for training, investigations, etc
- Investigates Ethic Hotline reports
- Assists with employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Maintains company organization charts.
- Assists with the Great Place to Work Committee and other employee engagement activities.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Lead new hire orientation calls
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- Solid knowledge of CA employment law including Sick Pay
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
- Ethical Practice.
- Cultural Awareness.
- Relationship Management
- Experience with E-Verify and I-9 process
- Work with 300+ Remote employees
- Good Communication skills dealing with all levels of the organization CEO down
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email email@example.com
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/