Job Category: HSS Internal Staff
Job Number: 780
Pay Rate: Open
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
Information Technology Manager
The Information Technology Manager (IT) is responsible for assuring that all servers/networks/and network devices owned by the company are up and properly running according to appropriate service levels across the nation. The IT Manager is responsible for hiring and training IT Specialists for the Help Desk and serve as escalation path for, difficult as well as hard to solve cases. The IT Manager works with the Director of IT to define IT related projects and create the annual IT budget for the company, and then implement IT projects over the next budget cycle. The IT Manager frequently interacts with all levels of management. As such the IT manager must excel in oral as well as written communication for technical as well as non-technical topics and be skilled in diplomacy.
Analytical, problem solving, versatile, planning/prioritizing, integrity, strong work ethic, assertiveness, detail oriented, strong written/verbal communication, time management, diplomacy, high degree of professionalism, able to learn new technologies quickly.
Physical: Maintain emotional control under stress; extended periods of work seated at a desk; repetitive hand motions; prolonged use of computer; occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Travel as required.
Technical: Proficient with Windows Server, Office 365, Networking, Telecommunications, Security, Information Assurance, PowerShell Scripting, Databases.
Experience/Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in related field, or appropriate work experience, with 5 years managerial experience in industry.
- Participate in the effective operation of the IT support Desk by taking requests, tracking work tickets, maintaining equipment inventories.
- Improve the productivity of the IT support desk by overseeing the support team and creating and managing new procedures.
- Purchases/Installs/Configures/Administers hardware, for servers, processing hosts, as well as network switches, routers, and access points
- Administers VMware virtual infrastructure, Windows Active Directory Domain, and Office 365 tenant
- Responsible for data security, and disaster recovery
- Remotely administer multiple distinct networks across the nation
- Automate repetitive tasks through various scripting languages
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Create annual budget for IT Department
- Manage annual IT projects
- Hires and trains IT Specialists
- Other projects and duties as defined by Director of IT
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to meet support desk needs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to drive in the United States
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you! Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Annual Kick off Meeting
- 401 (k)