Janitor (Horn Lake, MS)
Horn Lake, MS 38637
FoodStaff is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Members that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly, and functional condition.
This is an hourly, non-exempt full-time position.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; available to work weekends.
• Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Disposition to perform other duties as assigned.
• Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
• Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25 pounds.
• Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
• Walking in and around the facility with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter-mile in length
We look forward to hearing from you!
Key Job Responsibilities
• Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways, and windows.
• Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout the sales floor and seating area.
• Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of the site.
• Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
• Dust fixtures, shelves, and products as needed.
• Building and warehouse cleaning and maintenance work.