Janitorial Field Manager
Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Create improvement plans to develop leadership for future and existing opening and opportunities.
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff that adhere to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Review account weekly mark ups, operations, staffing levels, all company assets per account client, Gross Profit and bottom line profitability and assist in supporting improvement plan.
- Build and develop relationships with hotel clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow market
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Capability to perform service reviews with accounts including but not limited to:
- Review of open and filled orders ensure to work with recruiting in communicating needs
- Employee retention, tracking, meeting staffing needs
- Resolving all day to day client and employee issues
- Manage and Develop Leadership team
- Field support to fill in as account leader as necessary within the different locations in the absence of the account supervisor or lead staff member
- Travel 60% within the different locations assigned in the region
- Opening of new accounts and preparing all operational structure needed
- Providing the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices
- Good customer service by ensuring a timely and accurate resolutions to clients concerns and employees
- Increasing/Maintaining a Profitable Branch margin set for each account managed
- Ensure all accounts adhere to safety guidelines, safety training and all accounts are maintain with the accurate established par levels of all cleaning supplies and chemicals pertaining to each account contract.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Hospitality, HR, Accounting or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years within the staffing industry leading a branch or market
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Previous experience in the janitorial industry is preferred
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite and computer systems
- Ability to travel in territory assigned up to 70%
- Available to work weekends and evening shift is expected in order to manage the operations
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities