Janitorial General and Kitchen Cleaner
Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
- Prepare ovens, sinks and other dirty restaurant equipment for cleaning.
- Use ice, water and cleaning solvent in the cleaning of restaurant kitchen equipment.
- Empty trash in kitchens.
- Clean and wipes down tables and chairs.
- Wash and scrub kitchen floors.
- Clean food scrap from kitchen areas.
- Mop, sweep, strip, grind and polishes floors.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean public restrooms.
- Smile and be friendly when interacting with co-workers, guests and property employees.
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures.
- Ask supervisor or other employees for help when needed.
- Open to coaching and feedback from supervisor.
- Make improvement.
- Work weekends and holidays.
- Act as a role model to other HSS employees.
- Daily walk-through at the end of the shift to assure work have been accomplished
- Resolve any issues or request from Manager or Assistant Manager on a timely manner.
- Proper Chemical use and Safety
- Follow all HSS JANITORIAL procedures
High School education or GED.
Willing to work weekend and holidays.
Overnight hours may vary:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must meet company and client’s appearance standards.
- Ability to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Ability to perform all duties as required with or without an accommodation.
- Reliable transportation
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality and is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicant race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law