8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 800 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
HSS Hospitality Staffing is hiring a Lead Bartender for a LIVE ON PROPERTY position at a resort in Sonora, TX. The resort is located 2.5 hours west of San Antonio. Pay is $17.00-$19.00 per hour depending on experience. Candidates must possess an active TABC.
Bartender Job Duties:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist guests with selection of beverages and menu items.
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock per guidelines.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents, preparation methods and promotions.
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverages.
- Assist with Inventory.
- Full-time hours each week; overtime is paid over 40 hours.
- Low cost, on-property living provided with gender-specific, shared and single bedroom space with full countertop area, closet space and a private bath/shower area. Rooms have flat screen TV, free WIFI, small refrigerator and coffee maker, all sheets, linens, towels and basic necessities.
- 3 meals per day in employee break area for only $10 per week.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration.
- Employees may drive own car to resort or arrive in San Antonio, where bus or van transportation will be provided to the resort.
- Weekly transportation at no cost provided to the closest town for shopping; having a vehicle is not necessary.
Our office is located at 8301 Broadway Street, suite 416, San Antonio, TX 78209. For more information please call 210-775-1629.
- Must have bartending experience working in a full service restaurant or hotel.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, and be able to anticipate guest needs.
- Must have active TABC and Food Handler certificates.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Bring 2 forms of employment ID to interview.
- Pass oral swab drug screen and standard background check.