2175 Ashley Phosphate Road, Suite E North Charleston, South Carolina 29406 Charleston, SC 29406
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. HSS is seeking maintenance technicians to join our team at one of our prestigious hotels in Charleston, South Carolina.
Preventive Maintenance Workers are responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest room and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. May also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills.
Maintenance Technicians’ Qualifications:
- Following safety program instructions and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliant with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Experience following the protocols and precautions for hazardous waste management.
- Minimum one-year experience in general maintenance, HVACa plus, plumbing, and electrical basics.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs and ladders on daily basis and walk excessively.
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and standard background check